I’m a woman with lots of talents and passions, so I’d like to think that my resume and skill set reflects that! Depending on the week, I’m doing a lot of different jobs in a few different places, so no two days are quite the same.
In no particular order, here’s what I do:
- Professional Singer/Actor/Teaching Artist (not a dancer):
- THE LATEST:
- Theatre: I’ve been putting on lots of shows since I was tiny child and I’ve pursued that passion most of my life. You probably wouldn’t believe some of the crazy roles I’ve played! You may have seen me onstage at: The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, Indianapolis Opera, Quest Theatre Ensemble, Tabula Rasa Theatre, BOBDIREX, Theatre on the Square, Beef and Boards Dinner Theatre, or the Indiana Historical Society, amongst other places. It’s also possible that I’ve directed some children’s theatre that you’ve seen – I’ve done a lot of work in the Indianapolis area.
- Commercials: I may have also graced your TV screen in a regional commercial (or two).
- My YouTube channel also has some fun videos of things I’ve done!
- If you’re curious about booking me for a project, you can talk to my people at Talent Fusion Indianapolis & Heyman Talent Louisville!
- Content Writer: One day someone thought I was (kinda) popular on social media and ever since that day, I’ve been paid to create various types of online written content.
- I cover different events and organizations on social media, so make sure you’re following me!
- I also write blog posts, social media content, and scripts for online videos. My work has been featured in a few printed and online locations including: Apartment Guide, Forever Twenty Somethings, One More Broke Twenty-Something, Dealspotr, Super Millennial, Naptown Buzz, Mission Intrigue Indy, Naptown Buzz, and Unique Gifter.
- If you’re looking for writers and social media aficionados like myself, send me an email! I’d love to collaborate.
- Everything Else: Sometimes I babysit. I do a lot of random gigs. You might also catching me working in a bar or retail store! Shout out to Mass Ave Pub and Homespun: modern handmade. They’re pretty cool places to hangout and the people who work there are top-notch – just sayin’!
I’m always on the lookout for new projects, so if you think we should collaborate on something, email me!