My comment policy is easy – be courteous! I don’t want my blog to a place that criticizes and shames people for having differing opinions. In fact, I welcome comments and conversations that encourage discussion and debate – it’s part of what blogging is about! I think it’s so important to learn about different ideas and opinions – that’s part of how we learn to be tolerant and understanding. I just ask that all comments remain respectful and courteous.
As of 2009, the Federal Trade commission (better known as the FTC) has updated their guidelines for endorsements and testimonials to protect the general public from advertising that is misleading that has been paid for by any organization or company. As this blog is a source of income for me, I thought it was important for me to share a few details with my readers:
- The content of this blog is often a source of income for me and because of that, it may be used to promote other businesses, services, and products.
- I do my best to choose specific products, businesses, and services that are relevant to my readers.
- Products that are provided to me by my advertisers for review are given to me free of charge (unless otherwise noted). This does not guarantee a positive review in any way.
- I will give my genuine opinions on products and services whether or not I am being compensated.
- Many times there are affiliate links listed within the content of my blog. Thanks for your clicks & purchases.
I do not share any personal information with third parties, nor do I store the same information. If you wish, you may turn off cookies in your specific web browsers.
I am not responsible for any content that is republished from this blog without my permission.
There are third-party advertising companies that have advertising space on my blog. These companies could amass information about your visits to my blog (and other websites) to produce advertisements that may be of interest to you.
This disclosure page is subject to change without notice and was last updated on February 10, 2021. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly via my contact page.