Thanks for stopping by!
Hi! I’m Kelsee!
Currently based in Indianapolis, IN, you’ll find me wearing a lot of hats and doing a lot of things. I’m the average, single, midwest thirty-something living the downtown life in Indy! I’m one of those multi-passionate people who will always surprise you with my newest adventure or obsession.
I hope you’ll always find something useful, funny, or entertaining around here! I love telling stories about my favorite adventures and favorite things, such as:
- My latest finds
- Indianapolis (and other great Midwest places)
- Arts, culture, and education (I’m a theatre pro, after all!)
- Small business
Seriously. I love many things. I love talking to people about those things I’m passionate about, so I hope that shows up in this space. I can’t guarantee that it will always be the same from day to day or week to week, but I will promise you that it’s going to be quite the adventure.
For fun – 10 Facts About Kelsee:
- According to Myers-Briggs, I’m considered an ENTJ and my Enneagram is 8w7!
- I took the training class to become a Certified Financial Planner, but never sat for the exam. That said, I hate math, but I like solving problems and crafting creative solutions. It was a neat experience.
- I’ve spent most of my professional career working in the performing arts – singer, actor, director, educator, writer, and the like. I even studied Musical Theatre & Stage Management in college at Millikin University (Go Big Blue!), so it’s obviously in my blood. Read more on my Professionally page!
- I’m essentially a minimalist. I hate acquiring stuff. Some people hoard, but I compulsively throw things away.
- It might be in the negative degrees outside, but iced coffee is always life. Iced. Always. Try one of my favorite brands here!
- I’m a boy aunt and I consider it the most fun gig ever! Aunting is the best!
- I’m a whiz in the kitchen, but I don’t really like cooking.
- Domestic skills are not my forte. That’s one thing I’ll always hire out when I can. No shame.
- I’m a major lover of TV: Hulu + Netflix + Me = BFFs! I’ll watch most things unless they are sci-fi or fantasy. You don’t want to talk to me about Game of Thrones.
- I’m a PRO at getting freebies, upgrades, and surprise discounts. If I could bottle up the “formula” for this, I would have sold it and been a bazillionaire years ago.