Please note: This post may include affiliate links. Please read my disclosure page for more information.
Is March the longest month ever for anyone else? I always feel like March drags on, but I’m always grateful for when the weather starts to turn, and the temps rise.
I love March as it gives me hope that new beginnings are always beautiful. ― Anamika Mishra
Things I’m Loving
- Wrapping up another school show with some great students! We did Rock of Ages this year AND HAD A BLAST! Check out more from our opening here!
- My mini-trip to Louisville! I hadn’t been there to really explore in ages, so I’m excited that I got to explore some of Nulu and the Louisville Zoo! Click here for my reel about the cool events at the Louisville Zoo!
- Getting to network with some of my fellow bloggers and media contacts at a lunch event! I’m excited to share some of my fall plans and get that ball rolling soon.
- Did I mention that I joined the Junior League of Indianapolis? One of my goals this year was to spend more time connecting with people outside my current work and social circles. And so far, so good! I was even elected into a leadership role for this next year which is very exciting to me. I’d highly recommend looking into the organization if you’re a woman in the greater Indianapolis area.
Things I’m Reading/Watching/Listening To
- I read some books this month! Like How Y’all Doing?: Misadventures and Mischief from a Life Well Lived by Leslie Jordan, Under One Roof by Ali Hazelwood, and The Light We Carry: Overcoming in Uncertain Times by Michelle Obama.
- I ended up listening to A LOT of Les Miserables again because I worked backstage for it last minute! I couldn’t get over the number of costumes we had back there.
- Listened to a lot of kid songs as we prepared for xZooberance at the Indianapolis Zoo! If you need someone to help you learn Baby Shark, B-I-N-G-O, or Old McDonald Had a Farm, I’m your girl! See some TikTok proof here!
Things I’m Eating
- Thanks to a schedule change, I was back at home more often to get some Imperfect Foods deliveries! I love it when I can get these deliveries, simply because it’s super easy to get your order in – the app will pre-fill your basket with your faves and make a few suggestions, but ultimately, you decide what you get and how often! My link gets you $20 off your first order.
- I think I kept Starbucks and Blue Collar Coffee in business during the month of March! LOL – I was there a lot!
- Also, while in Louisville, I visited some super fun spots like Butchertown Bakery and Please & Thank You (which has a shop coming to Indy soon)!
Things I Need to Do
- Work on some camp stuff! We’ve had our first scheduling calls, and I’m looking to get back to Maine to work with some of my favorite people in a gorgeous place.
- Speaking of camp, I need to organize more of my camp bins & bags. I got some great labels from Name Bubbles (read more about them & get a discount here), and I can’t wait to stick them on some of my popular camp items.
Things I’m Looking Forward To
- My April birthday!
- Most likely working backstage for a little show you might have heard of before. Not yet confirmed, but fingers crossed for soon!
TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS: How’s your spring going so far? What are you looking forward to as the temps warm up?