Please note: This post may include affiliate links. Please read my disclosure page for more information.
As some of you know, I’ve been doing a lot of freelance work around the internet these days! Each Wednesday, I want to highlight a few of my pieces that have been published in the recent weeks!
Here are a few things that I’ve worked on recently:
- Alternative Dishwasher Uses: Sneakers & More – A little chat about all of the things that you can put in your dishwasher besides your dishes.
- Repurpose Common Items: DIY Tips and Ideas – A few tips and tricks for repurposing items around your home.
- Grilled Shish Kabob Recipes – We all know that cooking is my jam.
- Reality TV: What’s the Deal? – Why is it so popular? I know you’re curious.
- Less is More for Most Millennials – True story.
- Apartment Security Deposit Explained – Why we have to drop all that extra cash when we rent a new apartment.
- Millennials: Why Can’t We Take a Vacation? – Did you know it’s a real struggle for a millennial to take a vacation? We like to work apparently!
- How to Clean: Bathroom Hacks without Chemicals – I’m all about natural cleaning hacks! I rarely use cleaning chemicals in my home, so try these instead!
If you feel inspired, check out the posts and leave some comments!
Happy Wednesday! Are you published anywhere on the internet? Tell me where I can see your work!