Please note: This post may include affiliate links. Please read my disclosure page for more information.
The craziness of “Hallo-week” is behind us and it’s time for the gatherings and parties of the holiday season! I love preparing dishes to share and enjoy at dinner parties, so I’m very excited to share one of my favorite recipes with you. I was even more excited that I was approached by Beatriz Ball to write a post, share my recipe, and receive a free product!
Nothing says fall quite like pumpkin. I’m all about recipes that are easy to throw together and don’t really require “cooking.” Set it and forget it is more my style! So, I’m sharing one of my favorite party recipes that’s easy to make in bulk and is good for all of your fall occasions. Plus, it’s good as an appetizer or a dessert depending on the gathering!
With no further ado…
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Dip with Greek Yogurt
- 1 (8 oz.) package of Greek Cream Cheese
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice [I make my own from this recipe]
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (+ a little extra for garnish)
Get out your hand mixer (or favorite spatula) and get ready to blend these delicious items together!
- Put cream cheese and sugar into a medium/large mixing bowl. Mix for 2-3 minutes until it’s smooth and well- blended.
- Mix in the pumpkin SLOWLY.
- Then, add pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Continue to mix until smooth.
- Stir in (by hand, no more mixer) chocolate chips gently so they don’t get crumbly.
- Serve right away (or refrigerate) with vanilla wafers, rice cakes, apple slices, shortbread cookies, or your favorite crispy item.
- Top the dip with a few extra chocolate chips for decoration!
This dip can be shared in any type of dish that will hold a dip, but I used the Beatriz Ball Wood Rectangle with Round Bowl Cutting Board. This board is FDA safe, made with easy-care aluminum alloy and polished wood. Perfect for serving a sweet treat or put together a small charcuterie platter and put some mustard or a chutney in the round bowl! It’s completely versatile! Also perfect for a vegetable & dip set up.
Also pictured in my photos is a glass from the Glass Venice All Purpose Purple Stemware Set. These glasses are perfect for wine, sparkling beverages, or even water at your place settings! Each purple glass is unique! 100% mouth-blown and hand etched, so you have something that is pleasant to look at while enjoying your beverage.
If you’re looking for some great hostess gifts or holiday gift ideas, Beatriz Ball has you covered with some great choices. Or, if you love entertaining at home, they have some great items that make awesome gifts for yourself!
Enjoy the recipe and tag me if you try it! Happy November!
Tell me in the comments: What are some of your favorite fall dishes to make for parties/gatherings?