Please note: This post may include affiliate links. Please read my disclosure page for more information.
It’s time for Galentine’s Day! What exactly is Galentine’s Day, you ask? I got you!
Galentine’s Day became “famous” in the TV series Parks and Recreation. Since the episode that started it all aired in 2010, the day has taken off. Main character Leslie Knope describes it as “It’s only the best day of the year! Every February 13th, my lady friends and I leave our husbands and our boyfriends at home, and we just come and kick it—breakfast-style. Ladies celebrating ladies.”
Single or taken, the bonds of friendship should also be celebrated and not taken for granted. Whether you choose to celebrate with a gift or experience, look below for a bit of inspiration!
Related Post: Indianapolis Experience Gifts
Nine Gift Ideas for Galentine’s Day
- 22 Galentine’s Day Cards & Posters to Color and Share: For a personal touch, this paperback comes with coloring pages and posters that you can color and give to your galpals! Bonus points if you want to color together!
- Typark Candles: Typark Candles are always a hit at my house! I’ve got two I’m loving right now – Fennel Fround and Suede and Smoke. Currently considered “America’s #1 Choice for Home Décor Candles,” these soy blend candles come in a variety of glassware, so you can find ones that match most types of decor! Highly recommend! My code “kelsee422” gets you 15% off!
- Cell Phone Case from Casely: Cell phone cases from Casely are always a hit! Great for the gal who is constantly dropping her phone, likes to change her case to match her outfit, or for the gal who needs a charging case! There’s always a special happening, and you can find a case in almost any color or pattern.
- Driftaway Coffee: For the gal who always needs a pick-me-up, gift them a bag or subscription to Driftaway Coffee! Driftaway roasts their coffee in Brooklyn, NY, every Sunday and Wednesday. They source coffee from all over the world and make it super simple to get in your coffee cup! They offer an Explorer Kit for newbies, AND you could even schedule a virtual tasting with your Galentines for a unique experience!
- LARQ Water Bottle: These self-cleaning bottles are fantastic gifts! Especially for your outdoorsy pals and fitness lovers! The bottles come in various colors, are easy to recharge (that’s how they’re self-cleaning), and come with a 1-year limited warranty. I use mine almost every day!
- Purity Made Simple Best-sellers Trial Set: Philosophy’s simple skincare kits are great for just about any skin type, and they come in various sizes. The fragrance is super light and works for most skin needs. This particular set includes the #1 facial cleanser in America. Buy a set for travel, buy a set for home – easy peasy!
- Universal Yums Box: These things are freaking delicious! These boxes will brighten their day if they love snacks, travels, or just trying new foods. Who doesn’t love fresh snacks?
- Galentine’s Day Printable Compliment Cards: Gift your gals these sweet compliments! Drop them in their offices, send one in the mail, etc. The cards are so witty and unique!
- Knock Knock Why You’re My Bestie Fill-in-the-Blank Gift Journal: This personalized fill-in-the-blank book gives you a perfect chance to tell your bestie just how wonderful they are! Make it silly, spicy, or super sweet – it’s up to you how you fill it out!
No matter your relationship status, celebrate your Galentines and the difference they make in your life!
TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS: What are you gifting your Galentines this year? What would you add to the list?